Wake County Department of Social Services
This is an article on whether Wake County Department of Social Services is biased in dealing with fathers in non-custodial families or men in general. NC Fathers is an organization of North Carolina non-custodial families who have come to realize that the NC Family Courts and Social Services agencies decide family law cases and social services cases around funding, special interest groups, and politics. In order to help gain awareness and insight, we ask that Wake County non-custodial families share this article on the Wake County Department of Social Services with other families on the major social networks in your area and join our MAILING LIST. NC Fathers is building a comprehensive database of non-custodial fathers AND females in their family who are tired of the bias that unfortunately always alienates our minor children from us, and we are doing this because we understand that these families make up a very significant and overwhelming group of people who can change legislation. If you have any history with the Wake County Department of Social Services and you are in the non-custodial family we want to hear from you.
Wake County Department of Social Services, Child Support Enforcement, and Domestic Violence
NC Fathers believes strongly that the Wake County Department of Social Services administrators, staff, Judges, Legislators, and others will tell you that NC Child Support Enforcement is a wonderful big government programs that secures money for the children because bad fathers won’t support them.
The reality of the Wake County Department of Social Services child support enforcement program is that it is also generating revenue for the agency to make sure that low income assistance programs for women and children are funded. The thinking here is that when bad fathers do not support their ex wives and children, the mother is always forced into a assistance program and the State of NC needs money that is being used up at an alarming rate. In essence, Social Services NEEDS Fathers who are inactive and bad men in order to pay the bills at the agency.
NC Fathers believes that Fathers are not NATURALLY inactive and bad providers, our contention is that the Family Courts and Social Services agencies NEEDS Fathers to be this way and they create an environment that insures they will be that way so everyone can scream about them and secure money. For example, here is a perfect example. When custodial mothers wants to have child support re-evaluated or wants more money, the Wake County Department of Social Services child support enforcement attorney works on behalf of the mother for free (actually the lawyer gets paid from federal Title IV-D funds) while non-custodial fathers have to secure $5000 lawyers to represent them. This is the perfect environment for many fathers who cannot afford lawyers to simple be sucked into the system and pay increasing amounts of child support.
NC Fathers encourages Wake County non-custodial families to extensively read the Social Security Act Title IV Part D and specifically section 458 that allows the State of NC to get $2 back from the federal government for every $1 collected in child support and then use this money to pay for low income assistance programs.
In concert with the Wake County Family Court Judges, the Wake County Department of Social Services needs funding for Medicaid, Food Stamps, and TANF so bad that they have developed a system that needs for tens of thousands of fathers, paternal grandmothers, step-mothers, and other paternal family members NOT to have equal parentage and access to their minor children so that these programs can flourish.
The Wake County Department of Social Services receives significant mega funding for Domestic Violence related programs. Like Child Support Enforcement, social services NEEDS for men to be abusers so that everyone can yell loudly and get money for programs and services. The problem here is that Domestic Violence is a very bad problem, not just a male on female violence problem like the NC Domestic Violence Coalition tells us.
The reality is that women hit men just as frequently as men hit women, but because of under reporting and a system to document these cases does not exists. So, ONLY male on female violence gets counted so that there can be a problem that legislators throw money at to fix. We believe this attention and funding, spurs a LOT of False Domestic Violence allegations that hopeful custodial mothers use to gain favor in divorce and child custody cases. And, we think that Family Court Judges allow restraining orders to be ruled on when there is no evidence of abuse to stay close to this mega funding.
We think that Wake County non-custodial families realize that if there is even a mention of Domestic Violence you are not getting custody of your children and certainly not anywhere close to equal visitation which makes the Wake County Department of Social Services happy because there are more $1 dollar bills going into the system that insures they get back $2.
No doubt Social Services and the Family Courts have incentives to vilify Wake County non-custodial families so that funding, programs, and services can flourish.
If the Wake County Department of Social Services derives so much funding from Wake County non-custodial families, does this open a very wide door for social services administrators to write policies and procedures that keeps the thumb on non-custodial fathers (and by proxy the entire paternal family) so that they stay “bad” and generate funding?
And, given that Social Services has 100% complete immunity for any wrong doing or bias, we believe this is a VERY dangerous system that Wake County families have to live under.
If you are a Wake County non-custodial father or female in the paternal family and you have evidence of bias, abuse, or illegal activity at the Wake County Department of Social Services then we DEFINITELY want to hear from you. We get contact from no less than 6 people a day who are telling us that Social Services agencies all over NC are making very dangerous and biased decisions about families and children and there is nothing anyone can do to stop this.
You can be sure that when NC Fathers builds a massive mailing list of non-custodial families, agencies like the Wake County Department of Social Services will stop it at the request of Legislators and Judges who need you to get elected.
Wake County Department of Social Services and Non-Custodial Families
The Wake County Department of Social Services, Judges, and Legislators cannot deny that because of the divorce rate in NC, non-custodial fathers make up around 42% of the voting population. And, when you figure in all paternal grandmothers, step-mothers, paternal aunts, and other family members who are tired of the systematic alienation of their children from them, you have a overwhelming and significant voter group that can change this system in one election cycle if motivated and united.
We cannot emphasize enough….
If you are a member of a non-custodial family in Wake County NC and have a bad experience with the Wake County Department of Social Services then we ask that you join our MAILING LIST and share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or other network using the social sharing buttons below.
Show Support by Copying and Pasting the code below to your Website or Blog:
Is the <a href="http://ncfathers.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/wake-county-department-of-social-services">Wake County Department of Social Services</a> bias in dealing with non-custodial families?
No comments yet.
- What Is a NC ex-parte emergency child custody order and hearing?
- Willie “Fred” Gore District Court Judge 2014 – Bladen, Brunswick, and Columbus County NC
- Kent Harrell For New Hanover County NC District Court Judge In 2014?
- Senator Rick Gunn – NC Republican Ignores Families
- Judge William Zastera And Sarpy County Nebraska Families
- No Way Out But One, Garland Waller Misses Half The Problem In Her Documentary
- Judge Ralph Nunez, Fresno California Double Standards In The Courts
- Claudine Dombrowski – Protective Mothers Advocate?
- Barry Goldstein, Domestic Violence Expert With A Book To Sell
- Mother’s Rights Activist, What Does Their Message Look Like?
- Shared Parenting Caution: Beware Of Preponderance Of The Evidence In Domestic Violence
- Judge Gordon Miller – Forsyth County NC Courts And Non-Custodial Families
- Boycott Divorce Corp Movie? Mothers Rights Versus Fathers
- Title IV-D, Child Support, U.S. States, And The Non-Custodial Family
- Family Court, Child Custody / Support, Lawyers, Social Services And Violence
- Child Support You Owe it, Pay it On Facebook
- NC Family Courts Hurt Families And Children
- NC Christmas Stories By Non-Custodial Families – Parental Alienation
- Psychologist Marilyn Schiller Of New York, You Suck
- Do Women Learn Domestic Violence From Their Fathers?
- Bea Hanson, U.S. DOJ Director On Violence Against Women Has a Problem
- Men Going Their Own Way, What Is Going On? No Kids And Marriage?
- Union County Department Of Social Services in NC – What You Need To Know
- Judge David Bragg of the TN Courts, You Suck Sir
- Jennifer Hammat, Univ. of Texas Title IX Admin and Fear Monger
- Facebook Recap For November 2013
- Protected: Detective Alvaro Elias, Greenville NC Restraining Order Tactics
- NC Tactical False Allegations Of Child Sexual Assault And Molestation
- Judge Lee Teague Of The Pitt County NC Courts, Welcome Sir!
- Derek Walker – Durham NC Father Shot By Police After Custody Dispute
- Matt And Melanie Capobianco – Lame Duck SC Adoptive Parents?
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin And Baby Veronica – Your Activism Needed
- Amanda Marcotte: How She And Feminism Are Hurting Mothers
- American Mothers Political Party: Abusing Their Own Sons?
- Military Child Custody And Child Support Enforcement Battles
- Gregory Currie And Verizon: Thoughts On Domestic Violence
- Judy Chaet, Operations Director, Turns Her Back On NC Violence?
- Nancy Emslie – Director of Finance and Administration At NCCADV
- Judge William “Bill” Heafner – Randolph, Montgomery and Moore County Courts
- Assemblyman Michael Montesano Of The New York Assembly – Vote NO!
- NC Judges advise parents about child custody mediation on Youtube
- Democratic Women of North Carolina, Their Own War
- Why Men Should Not Get Married
- WFMY News 2 (Greensboro) Reporter Morgan Hightower, You Listening?
- NC Democratic Party and Equality