Guilford County Department of Social Services – Director Robert Williams
NC Fathers is asking the Guilford County Department of Social Services, it’s staff, and Director Robert Williams to answer some questions we believe Guilford County NC non-custodial families have about the agency. NC Fathers is an organization of NC non-custodial families who want to reform funding policies at all NC Social Services agencies and Family Courts, as we believe the system is setup to derive funding from non-custodial families which opens the door for abuses on men, fathers, and all family members in the non-custodial family. To help achieve this, NC Fathers asks that you join our MAILING LIST and share this article on the Guilford County Department of Social Services Director Robert Williams with other area families on the major social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin to help gain awareness and momentum for our cause.
Guilford County Department of Social Services, Immunity from Lawsuits, and NC Non-Custodial Family Statistics
What is important for non-custodial families in Guilford County to understand is that the Guilford County Department of Social Services is 100% immune from any type of private lawsuits from individuals the agency may harm or break laws with. In the past few weeks, we have received a lot of contact from non-custodial family members who have FAXed us paperwork from social services that we have verified to be egregiously illegal. Regardless, there is absolutely NOTHING that can be done about it legally, and will have to be dealt with internally at social services or with DHHS in Raleigh. However, keep in mind that the Guilford County Department of Social Services has a very strict budget and we can assure you that administrators in Guilford County and Raleigh will protect that money at all cost. We are asking Guilford County residents to email their local Senators and Representatives and scream about social services immunity since abuse from this agency can have very significant consequences. We think the Guilford County Department of Social Services immunity is VERY dangerous for non-custodial families and will outline why below. As always, we welcome Director Robert Williams to email us to correct anything we state in this article and we will be glad to publish it for Guilford County residents.
It is important for the Guilford County Department of Social Services Director to understand that non-custodial families in Guilford County are a overwhelming and significant voter database who we assure no legislator can turn their backs on. However, should Social Services Director Robert Williams decide to do this, what is more important here is that non-custodial families to understand their massive numbers and demand changes on the issues outlined below. NC Fathers surmises that between non-custodial fathers, paternal grandmothers, step-mothers, paternal aunts and uncles, and other relatives and friends who see the issues outlined below daily, when you all come together you represent greater than 83% of the voting population. I assure you that when families start voting and talking to Senators and Representatives about the issues we are about to present, that things will change with Social Services and the Family Courts in one election cycle. NC Fathers also wants non-custodial families to understand that there exists very well funded, and super powerful lobby groups that talk to state agencies like the Guilford County Department of Social Services every day and these lobby organizations all have agendas and funding capability that affect policies and procedures. We can assure you that these lobby organizations DO NOT have Guilford County non-custodial families interest in mind.
Guilford County Department of Social Services, NC Domestic Violence, and Child Support Enforcement
The Guilford County Department of Social Services NEEDS for there to be MALE Domestic Violence offenders so that statistics remain high, so that federal and state funding continues to flow. We realize that this is a very serious assertion, but I think most people when they step back and think about it will agree that NC Domestic Violence receives a LOT of attention and is a very significant hot button topic that politicians throw a lot of money at to stay politically correct. There are a LOT of Domestic Violence womens shelters that need money to run. There are a lot of Guilford County Department of Social Services Domestic Violence programs and services that needs money to survive. There is an awful lot of media and print advertising that seeks to reach women in crisis and money has to pay for it. Where is the Guilford County Department of Social Services going to get money from unless there are not offenders who spur funding?
The NC Domestic Violence coalition is a mega lobby organization that has an interest in stopping Domestic Violence. However, this coalition is setup ONLY for MALE on FEMALE violence and totally denies that FEMALE on MALE violence is an issue DESPITE recent government studies that show women hit and use aggression to control just as much as men.
Be sure that there is a LOT of major funding and lobby groups who speak with social services agencies daily, and we suspect policies and procedures that roll downhill are geared towards MALE abusers only.
How does all this affect Guilford County non-custodial families? Because of the political nature of MALE on FEMALE violence, Judges and Legislators deal with offenders very harshly. Judges issue restraining orders out like candy to stay in the good graces with funding sources who can help at election time. If you have ever been the recipient of a low or zero based Domestic Violence allegation, you know that with that order comes a no contact order with your children as well. And this no contact order is usually summarily transferred onto paternal families who get equally hurt in these matters.
The Guilford County Department of Social Services NEEDS for there to be “Deadbeat Dads” so that statistics remain high, so that federal and state funding continues to flow. Again, a very point blank statement, but are you beginning to see a trend of money and funding?
Please do your research on Social Security Act Title IV Part D. Contained in this legislation is wording that gives the State of NC $2 for EVERY $1 collected in child support that can be used for Guilford County Department of Social Services low income assistance programs for women and children. More on this HERE.
We have to wonder what Guilford County non-custodial families have to think about the Guilford County Department of Social Services generating revenue for low income women and children on the back on the non-custodial family/child relationship.
To add insult to injury, child support enforcement is now housed with social services and it seems there is a HUGE door open for abuse if social services deals harshly with fathers and they lose visitation then more enforcement money can be collected and thus funding. This is VERY VERY dangerous stuff for non-custodial families folks. PLEASE by all means talk with Director Robert Williams about this and then your Senators and Representatives. More on NC Child Support Enforcement
Guilford County Department of Social Services and Historical Bias
We are sure Guilford County Department of Social Services administrators will deny this, but the fact is there is way to much evidence out there to document this well known fact. NC Fathers encourages Guilford County non-custodial families to do a Google search of “social services” AND bias , or “social services” AND abuse , and even “social services” AND men AND bias
Additionally, historically women have served as staff at NC social services agencies, and especially in the Child Protective Services wing of the agency. This is not to say that women are naturally biased against men, but there is a lot of evidence to suggest they are very pro woman and pro mothers. This is not to be a disrespectful statement about women, and we get contact from women in non-custodial paternal families daily who are complaining that women at social services is dealing way to harshly with their male relatives AND them. We suspect that females at social services agencies have no problem throwing women of paternity under the bus to meet women oriented programs that exists at social services.
In cases where women are not biased, we suspect the policies and procedures handed down from social services administrators who keep an eye on funding are written to make sure the funding from just the two programs outlines above stays healthy. Again, we are happy to publish Director Robert Williams, or any staff member who wishes to respond to this assertion.
Regardless, what is important is what you think, and we are getting a lot of contact from residents in Guilford County who tell us that the Guilford County Department of Social Services deals very harshly with fathers and family members in paternal families while seemingly is OK with rehabilitating women who meet statutes for Social Services intervention.
Again, we cannot emphasize enough the importance of Guilford County non-custodial families joining our MAILING LIST and sharing this article on Guilford County Department of Social Services and Director Robert Williams with other families on the major social networking sites routinely to help get the word out.
Show Support by Copying and Pasting the code below to your Website or Blog:
Help Reform the <a href="https://ncfathers.wordpress.com/2011/12/12/guilford-county-department-of-social-services-director-robert-williams">Guilford County Department of Social Services</a>.
3 Comments »
- Rosie Batty, Australian Women and Children Advocate on Domestic Violence Shows How The Family Court Is Both Flawed and Ruled By Feminist
- NC County Child Protective and Social Services Complaints
- What if I do not have the money to hire a NC child custody attorney?
- The Family Court, Preponderance Of The Evidence, and Domestic Violence Game. Learn How To Play!
- Gay Marriage, Domestic Violence, and the Family Courts. What Happens Now?
- WCTI 12 News Reporter Jaime McCutcheon Misses Other Domestic Violence Issues In Her Series On Christy Adams
- What Is a NC ex-parte emergency child custody order and hearing?
- Willie “Fred” Gore District Court Judge 2014 – Bladen, Brunswick, and Columbus County NC
- Kent Harrell For New Hanover County NC District Court Judge In 2014?
- Senator Rick Gunn – NC Republican Ignores Families
- Judge William Zastera And Sarpy County Nebraska Families
- No Way Out But One, Garland Waller Misses Half The Problem In Her Documentary
- Judge Ralph Nunez, Fresno California Double Standards In The Courts
- Claudine Dombrowski – Protective Mothers Advocate?
- Barry Goldstein, Domestic Violence Expert With A Book To Sell
- Mother’s Rights Activist, What Does Their Message Look Like?
- Shared Parenting Caution: Beware Of Preponderance Of The Evidence In Domestic Violence
- Judge Gordon Miller – Forsyth County NC Courts And Non-Custodial Families
- Boycott Divorce Corp Movie? Mothers Rights Versus Fathers
- Title IV-D, Child Support, U.S. States, And The Non-Custodial Family
- Family Court, Child Custody / Support, Lawyers, Social Services And Violence
- Child Support You Owe it, Pay it On Facebook
- NC Family Courts Hurt Families And Children
- NC Christmas Stories By Non-Custodial Families – Parental Alienation
- Do Women Learn Domestic Violence From Their Fathers?
- Bea Hanson, U.S. DOJ Director On Violence Against Women Has a Problem
- Men Going Their Own Way, What Is Going On? No Kids And Marriage?
- Union County Department Of Social Services in NC – What You Need To Know
- Judge David Bragg of the TN Courts, You Suck Sir
- Jennifer Hammat, Univ. of Texas Title IX Admin and Fear Monger
- Facebook Recap For November 2013
- Protected: Detective Alvaro Elias, Greenville NC Restraining Order Tactics
- NC Tactical False Allegations Of Child Sexual Assault And Molestation
- Judge Lee Teague Of The Pitt County NC Courts, Welcome Sir!
- Derek Walker – Durham NC Father Shot By Police After Custody Dispute
- Matt And Melanie Capobianco – Lame Duck SC Adoptive Parents?
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin And Baby Veronica – Your Activism Needed
- Amanda Marcotte: How She And Feminism Are Hurting Mothers
- American Mothers Political Party: Abusing Their Own Sons?
- Military Child Custody And Child Support Enforcement Battles
- Gregory Currie And Verizon: Thoughts On Domestic Violence
- Judy Chaet, Operations Director, Turns Her Back On NC Violence?
- Nancy Emslie – Director of Finance and Administration At NCCADV
- Judge William “Bill” Heafner – Randolph, Montgomery and Moore County Courts
- Assemblyman Michael Montesano Of The New York Assembly – Vote NO!