Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services
Is the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services biased in working with Mecklenburg County non-custodial fathers and families? If you are in a NC non-custodial family and you have a history with Social Services and found their dealings with you to be illegal, biased, or unfair, then we ask that you contact us immediately and join our MAILING LIST. Also, we ask that you routinely share this article on the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services with other Mecklenburg County NC non-custodial families on the major social networking sites to help educate others. NC Fathers is a State of NC organization of non-custodial families who we believe equal greater than 60% of the voting population in NC and can immediately reform the NC Family Courts and Social Services agencies in one election cycle if united and willing to vote on this important issue. Please read our article on Senator Richard Burr to get an exhaustive breakdown of the issues we will touch on briefly in this article.
Roughly half of custodial mothers today have male children who will one day be pushed to the margins of their kids lives if they experience a divorce and have children. Where do you think these non-custodial grandmothers (who will also be marginalized as well) will stand then? With Equally Shared Parenting?
Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services, Immunity From Lawsuits, NC Domestic Violence, and Child Support Enforcement
Few non-custodial families in Mecklenburg County realizes that the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services has immunity from lawsuits brought by individuals or families for any wrongdoing they commit even if it is illegal. NC Fathers believes that this is a dangerous situation for anyone, but especially for non-custodial families since Social Services derives so much federal and state funding FROM non-custodial families to help replenish low income assistance programs.
Anyone reading this article should immediately contact and share this article with your local, state, and federal Representatives and Senators and let them know that this complete protection from accountability in the courts is excessively dangerous for Mecklenburg County residents because when Social Services acts illegally or are biased in their investigations and dealing with area residents, the consequences for children and families can be devastating.
NC Fathers hears DAILY from other Mecklenburg County NC non-custodial families about how abuses at Social Services affects lives.
NC Fathers believes that NC Domestic Violence is a insidious problem that needs to be addressed. However, the problem with the NC Domestic Violence Coalition and policies of the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services is that Domestic Violence is ONLY a MALE on FEMALE issue despite federal statistics showing that FEMALE on FEMALE violence and FEMALE on MALE violence occurs just as frequently. We believe that Social Services is only focused on MALE Domestic Violence because the framers of the Domestic Violence response in NC was written from a radical feminist point of view and any violence not from men is seen as extremely rare and affecting few. However, NC Fathers believes that issues of false domestic violence allegations and restraining orders issued by politically motivated Judges on ZERO or low evidenced based violence allegations do affect millions of non-custodial families for years and ALWAYS alienates them from their children and wins favor of the accuser in divorce and child custody matters.
The problem is that the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services gets an unbelievable amount of money to fund domestic violence programs, services, and shelters for women only. Thus, it opens the argument that Social Services NEEDS men to be offenders so that funding can continue to flow. NC Fathers believes that policies and procedures written by administrators at Social Services insures that staff working with non-custodial fathers will find that men are likely batterers so that women and children can get assistance. And, we want to make it very clear that we hear from FEMALES in the paternal non-custodial family about these issues daily.
If the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services staff and administrators were to focus on ALL domestic violence instead of just MALE domestic violence, they would then have to develop and implement programs and services for these men, and build shelters. Unfortunately, this would cut into the funding for WOMEN who gets services and we believe that this sets men and females in the family up for failure.
Also, be sure to read this post on how far the Domestic Violence groups are willing to go to stigmatize non-custodial fathers (and female family members by proxy) to further their agenda.
The Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services derives untold millions of dollars in REVENUE from Mecklenburg County non-custodial families each year to help fund low income assistance programs for women and children. Before going any further, we want to you read SECTION 458 of the Social Security Act Title IV Part D which insures that the State of NC and Social Services agencies get TWO dollars back from Social Security for every ONE dollar collected in child support via enforcement. How do you feel knowing that by paying child support, you are funding low income assistance programs? Is there any relation to Judges NOT giving men custody or giving LOW visitation awards so that child support and accompanying funding can be maximized? Does this open the boor for bias and abuse by Social Services staff and administrators who NEEDS for men to be “Deadbeat Fathers” so that they can get funding? We certainly think so.
Additionally, how many millions of dollars do you think this software company will bill the federal government to implement this child support program? Who is going to pay for this Social Services project? Mecklenburg County non-custodial families will via INCREASED collection of child support to insure INCENTIVE PAYMENTS.
Do you think it is possible that politically motivated Judges and Social Services agencies are in concert together to stay in the good graces of child support enforcement lobbyist to make sure that Social Services and low income assistance services stay alive? We do.
Do you think that this software company has lobbyist working for their agenda? We do. Do you think Judges and Legislators are affected by lobbyist? We do.
The sick part about all of this special interest and funding of the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services for these groups to meet their agendas is that all of this is being done on the backs of paternal grandmothers, step-mothers, fathers, paternal aunts and uncles, and all other paternal family members not having equal access and parentage of their minor children and it needs to stop.
Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services and NC Non-Custodial Families
The Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services cannot survive and continue to derive funding OFF Mecklenburg County non-custodial families if millions of family members are screaming at Judges and Legislators to stop this practice. NC Fathers has no problem with low income assistance programs or social services, but not at the expense of millions of non-custodial families being alienated from their children.
It is VERY important that non-custodial family members get educated on the politics, special interest groups, and back room deals associated with money and child support enforcement agency so that they can put a stop to it. Be sure that these lobbyists, and Judges are very well funded and entrenched groups who make money (lawyers charging $5000 retainers every few years because the courts are setup to insure fighting) off of a divisive system.
You can help send a message to Legislators, Judges, and the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services administrators by extensively and routinely sharing this article with others on social networks and by joining our MAILING LIST.
NC Fathers message to the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services is that this site is getting 1800+ visits per day and we already have thousands on our mailing list. Our organization is going to continue to use advanced social media and search engine marketing to hopefully reach every single NC non-custodial family and educate them on these social services abuses. It is just a matter of time before these families realize that they are NOT visitor family members who should only have 4 days a month visitation with their children and who should be subjected to a federal enforcement program who issues us a unique MPI number.
Social Services can be reformed, but only if millions of NC non-custodial families are willing to join with us and start affecting legislation.
Again, please share this important article on the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services with other Mecklenburg County non-custodial family members on sites like Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and other networks using the sharing buttons below so that we can build an extensive MAILING LIST of families in NC who need to reform the NC Family Courts and Social Services agencies so that non-custodial families can have equal parentage and access to their children compared to maternal families.
If as a non-custodial family you have a significant story top tell about how you believe the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services and Child Protective Services acted overly aggressive with you, but there are plenty of examples where this agency did everything possible to work with mothers then we encourage you to use the comment system below to send us your message.
Show Support by Copying and Pasting the code below to your Website or Blog:
Is the <a href="https://ncfathers.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/mecklenburg-county-department-of-social-services">Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services</a> biased in dealing with Mecklenburg County NC Non-Custodial Families?
12 Comments »
- NC County Child Protective and Social Services Complaints
- What if I do not have the money to hire a NC child custody attorney?
- The Family Court, Preponderance Of The Evidence, and Domestic Violence Game. Learn How To Play!
- Gay Marriage, Domestic Violence, and the Family Courts. What Happens Now?
- WCTI 12 News Reporter Jaime McCutcheon Misses Other Domestic Violence Issues In Her Series On Christy Adams
- What Is a NC ex-parte emergency child custody order and hearing?
- Willie “Fred” Gore District Court Judge 2014 – Bladen, Brunswick, and Columbus County NC
- Kent Harrell For New Hanover County NC District Court Judge In 2014?
- Senator Rick Gunn – NC Republican Ignores Families
- Judge William Zastera And Sarpy County Nebraska Families
- No Way Out But One, Garland Waller Misses Half The Problem In Her Documentary
- Judge Ralph Nunez, Fresno California Double Standards In The Courts
- Claudine Dombrowski – Protective Mothers Advocate?
- Barry Goldstein, Domestic Violence Expert With A Book To Sell
- Mother’s Rights Activist, What Does Their Message Look Like?
- Shared Parenting Caution: Beware Of Preponderance Of The Evidence In Domestic Violence
- Judge Gordon Miller – Forsyth County NC Courts And Non-Custodial Families
- Boycott Divorce Corp Movie? Mothers Rights Versus Fathers
- Title IV-D, Child Support, U.S. States, And The Non-Custodial Family
- Family Court, Child Custody / Support, Lawyers, Social Services And Violence
- Child Support You Owe it, Pay it On Facebook
- NC Family Courts Hurt Families And Children
- NC Christmas Stories By Non-Custodial Families – Parental Alienation
- Do Women Learn Domestic Violence From Their Fathers?
- Bea Hanson, U.S. DOJ Director On Violence Against Women Has a Problem
- Men Going Their Own Way, What Is Going On? No Kids And Marriage?
- Union County Department Of Social Services in NC – What You Need To Know
- Judge David Bragg of the TN Courts, You Suck Sir
- Jennifer Hammat, Univ. of Texas Title IX Admin and Fear Monger
- Facebook Recap For November 2013
- Protected: Detective Alvaro Elias, Greenville NC Restraining Order Tactics
- NC Tactical False Allegations Of Child Sexual Assault And Molestation
- Judge Lee Teague Of The Pitt County NC Courts, Welcome Sir!
- Derek Walker – Durham NC Father Shot By Police After Custody Dispute
- Matt And Melanie Capobianco – Lame Duck SC Adoptive Parents?
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin And Baby Veronica – Your Activism Needed
- Amanda Marcotte: How She And Feminism Are Hurting Mothers
- American Mothers Political Party: Abusing Their Own Sons?
- Military Child Custody And Child Support Enforcement Battles
- Gregory Currie And Verizon: Thoughts On Domestic Violence
- Judy Chaet, Operations Director, Turns Her Back On NC Violence?
- Nancy Emslie – Director of Finance and Administration At NCCADV
- Judge William “Bill” Heafner – Randolph, Montgomery and Moore County Courts
- Assemblyman Michael Montesano Of The New York Assembly – Vote NO!
- NC Judges advise parents about child custody mediation on Youtube