Why Men Should Not Get Married
There are very good reason why Men should not get married these days, and we think more and more Men are starting to realize this and deciding to stay single. In reading this article, we can understand where one may say our article is misogynist and we are just a bunch of irresponsible and selfish Men who refuse to evolve. Unfortunately for those that will take this stance, I am a paternal grandmother who is pointing out why Men should no longer get married and I am going to point out things that many Men will immediately identify with even if society and Women refuse to acknowledge it. Of course, I expect many Women who read this article will be repulsed by what they read and will exclaim “Not all Women are like that” as if this is a good reason to dismiss everything in this article. I also do not want to make the claim that Men are refusing to get married today because Women are bad because a large part of this has to do with laws and feminism that has taught Women to think and act differently and they may not be realizing it. I will take credit for saying that modern day feminism, not early feminist who fought for equality for everyone, but the ones that fight for Women at the demise of Men are very much at fault for teaching young Women that everything wrong with the world is because something a Man has done. Or, in many cases because Men exists at all.
Top Reasons Why Men Should Not Get Married Today
- When Men get married and there are children born of the marriage, there is an overwhelming and pervasive chance that if the marriage ends, the children will automatically live with their Mother and the Father will be pushed to the outermost margins of their kid’s lives. Most of the times this means Dad is considered a bi-weekly visitor who sees his children far less than the family pet does at Mom’s house. Other times, and a situation that is growing, Dad never sees his children at all because Mom and the Courts decided that Mom and the children should live in another State or Country. On this issue ALONE, Men should seriously consider never getting married.
- If there is ANY allegation of misconduct involving a Father or Boyfriend and child, that allegation alone will have lifelong impacts on your ability to live a normal life. Law enforcement and Social Workers claim that children never lie, and that may be true, but it is very easy to coach a child and have them believe something has happened and as soon as the child makes the allegation, it’s over for you regardless of innocence. This is ESPECIALLY true for Men who date single Mothers with children. You are a utter fool if you date any Woman with minor children. On these grounds ALONE, Men are encouraged to never get married OR have children. If you do decide to temp fate, and find yourself in a relationship with a Woman who has children and believe you have clear evidence that you did nothing wrong when an allegation is made, please note that Judges/Jury will almost always take a child’s word over an adult any day regardless of evidence to simply “be on the safe side.”
- Spouses in all marriages fight, but few Men realize that Domestic Violence laws are geared such that any Man in this country can find himself in jail, removed from his kids, his home, job, belongings and reputation every time there is a marital spat even when there is no physical contact and this happens on a VERY frequent basis. Here is North Carolina, Domestic Violence is defined as ANYTHING that causes another person to feel uncomfortable, or in a position where he/she fears imminent harm. But do not be fooled by the gender neutral terminology, this statement clearly means Women only. Each day, hundreds of thousands of Men in Marriages go to jail for Domestic Violence if his Wife calls 911 and says “I feel like I am in jeopardy” after a MUTUAL fight that involves yelling, cursing loudly, or slamming a door. If 911 is called, the Man in the marriage is going to jail regardless, even if there was mutual combat. Not concerned about this because you have been taught that this cannot happen without evidence? WRONG! All Domestic Violence cases are handled on the legal precedent of “Preponderance of the Evidence” rather than “Innocent Until Proven Guilty” which simply means that a Judge can convict you of Domestic Violence ABSENT evidence or witnesses if he/she simply FEELS like there is a greater likelihood that violence occurred. Once you are convicted of Domestic Violence, you might as well say good-bye to your children, belongings, job, reputation, and home even if there was no PHYSICAL violence. Again, on these grounds ALONE, is a very good reason why men should not get married or engage in relationships.
- If you are a Man in a marriage who makes the decision to cheat, you will be labeled a male chauvinist pig, likely sexual deviant, insecure, selfish, and irresponsible child who should be shunned in society. When Women cheat, most Women and actually many Men will come to the defense of the Woman on the grounds that she cheated because the Man wasn’t giving her enough attention, or because of some other reason. After cheating, she will walk from the marriage with a lot of support and her reputation intact, a Man will not.
- Another good reason why Men should not get married is that if the marriage ends, he is likely to lose 50% of his assets, retirement, social security (in many States a LOT more) and is ordered to pay lifetime alimony to the wife EVEN if she leaves the marriage on her own, cheats, or does something significant to cause a marriage to end. Of course many say that this can happen to Women as well, the problem is that it usually does not. In cases where Women are breadwinners and made considerably more money that their husband, it is very rare for a Judge to order alimony and unequal distribution of community property. Also, we are seeing feminist demand an end to alimony because women are fast becoming bread winners.
- While it is starting to slightly become common to see Women being breadwinners in marriages today and Dads staying at home to take care of the children and home, the general consensus is that Men who do not work are deadbeats and bad Men who do not care about their families. When Women do not work, even if there are no children involved, society does not come down as hard (or at all) on them. If you are married and have a wife, it seems your job is to work and work hard even if it means staying at a dead end job to maintain societies standards of a married Man. For Men who are not married, there is much more latitude in regards to career choices or educational advancement.
- Isn’t that how it works? These women you are considering marrying, boy they do a lot of talking about equality. But if you even attempt to point out some inequality that men face you automatically hate women and all baby kittens. And you guys want to live with and marry a woman like that?
Radical Feminism and More Examples Of Why Men Should Avoid Marriage
There is little debate that radical feminism’s view of Men is one of disposability. And, that these Women’s groups control the media, universities, and politics who for many decades now have blamed Men for everything wrong with the world which has unfortunately caused Men to become very angry at Women even when they do not subscribe to radical feminist ideologies. Because of this anger, we think that many Men are choosing not to get married because it is impossible to decipher which women do see Men as disposable and which Women do not. Lets take a look at some examples that exists in society which is leading Men to re-evaluate marriage and make the decision to go their own way and not follow sociological pressures to get married.
- It was once said that if one wants to end all Wars, simply allow Women to serve in combat situations. Society is very much OK with Men coming home in body bags and the media helps to propagate this notion by making it glamorous and heroic. But society very much will not tolerate Women being killed in service to their country and this translates to many Men starting to wonder if they matter at all.
- Men are sentenced to prison much easier than Women, and are often given the death penalty and harsher punishments for the same crimes lending to the thought that we do not value Men as much as Women.
- When was the last time you says a Men’s Studies program at a public university or a health care professional that specialized in Men’s health? They are not very common, but just about every major university today has a Women’s Studies program and every nursing program at that university has 99% of the PhD level researchers focused on Women’s health. We think this adds another level of disposability to Men that could explain why Men are not getting married and want to just be alone and away from society’s pressures.
- If you are a married Man who has not helped conceive a child and you have a vasectomy without telling your wife, it is VERY likely that you will not be married long. But, as a Man, if you even think about discussing reproductive rights of Women then you are going to find yourself in a world of hurt. Society simply does not see the reproductive rights of Men as they do Women.
These are just a very small portion of examples where society puts a lot of pressure on Men and there is very little media coverage, research, and discussions on how this is affecting Men. Men are simply tired of hearing about how many rights Women do not have when there is overwhelming examples of where society and Women trump any Men’s Rights. In comparison, it is impossible to open up your daily newspaper these days, or view television programing, or participate in social media and read stories about issues that are affecting Women and we think that Men are starting to ask “What about us?” Undoubtedly, this demise of Men is leading more and more and more Men to choose to stay single and not get married.
Using the comment system below, give us your thoughts on why you think more and more Men are not getting married anymore and consider sharing this article on the many social networking sites to see what your friends and families are saying about this issue.
What does the image above mean? It means that in the month of October, everything is turned pink for breast cancer awareness and funding, but you don’t see NFL teams and anything close to cities wrapping their public service automobiles in blue representing prostate cancer do you? In the same vein, you don’t see many male nursing professors do you? What the image above is saying is that more mothers who survived breast cancer will be alive to bury their sons who died of prostate cancer because of the lack of awareness and funding. To us, this is a clear indication that men, along with your sons, brothers, husbands, and friends are disposable to feminist run academics in charge of healthcare.
Since writing this article on why men should not get married, it has come to my attention that nothing has changed in the child custody, child support, and divorce courts. Even half a half million hits since writing it it has come to my realization that men are the stupidest animal on the planet who will never learn, will never organize to make changes, and you probably deserve what you get.
Show Support by Copying and Pasting the code below to your Website or Blog:
<a href="https://ncfathers.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/why-men-should-not-get-married-nc">Why Men Should Not Get Married</a>.